Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Sister's Nails!

Hello all! I hope you all had a super great weekend! I did! My sister flew up to visit me, and of course.. I had to do her nails! This is one of the three mani's that I gave her. I am super sad that I didn't get a picture of the last one! It was beautiful! We even went to Ulta!! I was super excited about that, but.. they were sold out of Whimsical.. like every other store in my town! One day Whimsical.. I will get my hands on you!

Anyways.. back to the mani! I got to pick the colors for this one, and she got to pick the stamp!

This is Essie's Midnight Cami, with Shine of the Times over it. I swear that polish is Magical!
After that dried, and I used a Coat Of Seche Vite, I use Konad special polish in white and my M.A.S.H plates, and stamped them for her! :D







I seriously wish my stamps would turn out as good as hers did!

I hope you have a great day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment