Monday, April 9, 2012

A Bit Dotty.

Hello All!

I hope you all had a great weekend! And a fantastic Easter, or Resurrection Sunday as I like to call it. For to me, it's not about the bunnies, chocolate, or the presents. It is about the day when My Lord and Savior rose again from the grave, defeating death and making it possible for all who believe in him to spend eternity with him in heaven.

And now onto the mani..

So I don't have any dotting tools. I don't know why, but.. I really want some! However, in the meantime, I have to make due to making dots with the end of a bobby pin.

For this mani, I used three coats of Cinderella, added a coat of Seche Vite, and when that was dry, used tape and added Illamasqua's Phallic (not the best name, but such a beautiful color!) After that was dry, I took a bobby pin, and added the dots!






Not quite as great as dotting tools! But they work for now!!

I hope you all have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. I like the concept! and Phallic goes great with Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It does doesn't it? It's nearly perfect!

      Delete
  2. I love this! I'm going to try this the next time I do polka dots! And Phallic is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am glad you like it! :D I love it!! So pretty!

      Delete
  3. Easter means the same thing to me :) Pretty mani, too!!

    ReplyDelete