Monday, August 27, 2012

piCture pOlish: Honeydew swatches and a little bit of stamping! *gasp*

Hello All,

Today I have an amazing polish for you. This is piCture pOlish's honeydew!! This is actually my first piCture pOlish and I was super excited to get it. Hopefully this won't be my last, I have a few on the way, and a couple on my wish list as well.

This polish is a nice mint creme, it looks way blue-er in the pictures, but for some reason my camera didn't want to make this thing true to life, so.. minty blue is what you get. But please be aware that it is much more green in real life.. Like wayyy more green. As in, there is no blue in this polish.

It went on well, a little streaky here and there, but then again what can you expect from light creme polish? The below pictures are three coats.. And pardon the funky hand poses. I am attempting to find a few that I like, so.. until I do, you might see my fingers at some odd angles! Don't forget to tell me what you think of them!

The below pictures are 3 coats of honeydew and one coat of Dazzle dry top coat!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And now for the Stamping! I decided that I couldn't leave such a beautiful polish alone, so I attempted to stamp on it. I'm not very good at it.. I have stamped before but my efforts have not ended up on the blog due to the fact that they were not perfect.

These aren't perfect either, but They are an attempt! So.. please bear with me as I try and get this stamping thing down!

I used aEngland's St George for the designs..

And yes, my ring finger is matted, I did that after I stamped, I think it gave it a rather neat effect.

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed this! Let me know what you think! :D 

Have a great day!

Munchy

3 comments:

  1. Your nails are so pretty! I like the last 2 poses the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the poses. :)

    Good luck with stamping! I have been wanting to try it but haven't gotten around to getting a kit yet.

    ReplyDelete