Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Tape mani featuring a England!

Hello Everyone,

Today, I have a fun mani for you all. It is still amazingly sunny around here, so I thought I would bust out some more Holo's. Cause nothing goes better with sun than holos. Just sayin'.

Since I got three new a Englands, I decided to use them all together and do a little tape mani with them.

First, I put on two coats of Lady of the Lake, a lovely purple holo and then put on one coat of Dazzle dry top coat, and made sure that dried thoroughly. Than I took a hole reinforcer, and stuck that on my nail and painted Tristam over that.

The effect was pretty subtle, but I really liked it. After adding another coat of Dazzle Dry, and waiting for it to dry once more.. I put on another hole reinforcer and painted on St. George on my tips! One more coat of Dazzle Dry, and voila!!

Finished! And ready to go play out in the sun!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do you all think??

Let me know and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Great color combos, subtle but visible enough to catch the eye. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I just got my first four a-englands in the mail and these were three of them - they look gorgeous I'm so excited : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how subtle this is. It looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I have to go get out my reinforcements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the gradient effect of the different colors.

    ReplyDelete