Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Falling Forward Nail Art Challenge: Day 5 Leaves!


Photobucket


Hello All! Welcome to Day 5.. Leaves!!
I have an interesting take on leaves today. It is more like a.. abstract version of leaves.. I got inspired by pictures of leaves bunched together, and so I decided to do something like that other than actually attempt leaf nail art!!

So, I started off with a Base of China Glaze Rainbow, and then added Essie shine of the Times, and then after that.. I used several colors and just sort of.. painted them on...

I used OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest, China Glaze, Harvest Moon and Riveting, Pomegranate Cuddles and Autumnesque, Sally Hansen Forbidden Fudge, Jessica Cinnamon Kiss and Orly Glitz and Glamour!

Woo!! That is a whole lot of polishes..

I personally really like it.. It looks like I have abstract paintings all on my nails!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do you think??

Make sure to check out the other lovely girls who are doing this challenge with me!





College Polished
Tall Girl in Heels
Nail Polish Anonymous
Peace Love Lacquer
DIY Polish
XO, Noelle
Galactic Lacquer
Princess Polish
Pishposh and Polish
Beyond Beauty Lounge
Beauty Dish
Jilltastic Nail Design

1 comment: